- Action Plan 2000 " Canada's Emissions Outlook: An Update"
- Bramley, Matthew. "A Climate Change Resource Book for Journalists". September 2000.
- Easterling, W., L.O. Mearns, and C. Hays, 2001: Comparison of agriculture impacts of climate change calculated from high and low resolution climate model scenarios. Part II: The effect of adaptations. Climatic Change,
- Environment Canada. 1997. The Canada Country Study: Climate Impacts and Adaptation, Canadian Prairies Summary. Environment Canada, Ottawa, Ont.
- Eyles,J. and Elliott,S.J. Global environmental change and human health. Canadian Geographer, spring 2001, vol. 45 no 1, p 99-104.
- Firor, J.F. and J.E. Jacobsen, 2002: The Crowded Greenhouse: Population, Climate Change, and Sustainability. Yale University Press
- Glantz, Michael H. 2000." Currents of Change: Impacts of El Niño and La Niña on Climate and Society" 2nd edition. Cambridge University Press.
- Hart, D. Fuelling the Future. New Scientist Inside Science, June 16, 2001. p. 1-4.
- Keating, M., and the Canadian Global Change Program. 1997. Canada and the State of the Planet: The Social, Economic and Environmental Trends That Are Shaping Our Lives. Oxford University Press, Oxford, U.K.
- MacAlpine, N.D. and A. Howard. 1995. Farm Water Management Manual. Conservation Manual Series. Alberta Agriculture, Food and Rural Development, Conservation and Development Branch, Edmonton, Alta.
- McKay,S. Return of the Dust Bowl. Maclean's, Aug 6, 1984 v97 p17(1)
- Mitchell, A. Freaky 2000 weather hints at global fever. Globe and Mail, January 2 2001, p 1.
- Nemanishen, W. 1998. Drought in the Palliser Triangle. Prairie Farm Rehabilitation Administration Drought Committee. PFRA, Calgary, Alta.
- "Saskatchewan: Crown agencies urge personal efforts to curb greenhouse gas emissions". Environment Policy & Law, May 2000, vol. 11 no 2, p 22.
- "Saskatchewan: unique new facility to conduct research on greenhouse gas emissions". Environment Policy & Law, January 2000, vol 10 no 10, p 947.
- National Climate Change Process. "Canada's First National Climate Change Business Plan". October 2000.
- National Climate Change Process. "Taking Action on Climate Change: A Compendium of Canadian Initiatives". October 2000.
- "Dust to Dust. Deserts are growing around the world and one may be coming soon to a neighbourhood near you". Canada and the World Backgrounder, May 2001, vol. 66 no 6, p 28-31.
- Wheaton, E. "How global warming could affect Saskatchewan's forests". Saskatchewan Business, February 2000, vol. 21 no 1, p 11.
- Wheaton, E. 1998. "But It's a Dry Cold! Weathering the Canadian Prairies". Fifth House Ltd, Calgary, Alberta,
Links to Publication and Report Listings, Bibliographies, and On-line Documents.
- Saskatchewan Research Council
- Prairie Adaptation Research Collaborative - Publication Listings
- Government of Canada - Climate Change
- Federal Publications Inc - List of books on state of the environment, environment legislation and Canadian weather
- The Pembina Institute
- Canadian Council of Ministers for the Environment - Publications Catalogue
- Pew Center on Global Climate Change - Report Listings
- Global Climate Change Student Guide - Reference List
- National Center for Atmospheric Research - Environmental and Societal Impacts Group
- David Suzuki Foundation - publications
- United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change - Canadian Communications
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change - Publication Listings
- Green Teacher
- More Weather.com - Weather Bookstore
- Manitoba Eco-Network: Alice Chambers Memorial Library houses a variety of videos and print materials on various environmental topics including new Climate Change Material
Back to Top